Re: Orient Palace Bodrum
Date: November 29, 2007 10:45AM
I am the owner of penthouse B23-10. Yesterday evening we (around 30 owners out of the 200 in The netherlands and Belgium) had a meeting with the Unifin team in hotel Mercure in Arnhem. Ronald Croque was heading that meeting. There has been put together a comprehensive question list of around 40 questions (unfortunately all in Dutch and I have no time at the moment to translate that). Also Mondi, which is an organization taking care of the interest of foreign property **bspam**ers, was present and attended as an objective outsider this meeting.
The meeting took about 2,5 hours and most of the important questions were answered by Ronald. It all comes down to the following facts:
- Building has been slowed down (not zero, but rather limited) due to the fact that millions and millions of the investors money is locked at notaries 3rd party money accounts and due to the constructions agreed (most with the Irish/UK **bspam**ers) couldnt be used in the project (sort of chicken and egg story around Tapu being not issued, splitting issues and huge delays with main Tapu which was also blocking the issuing of the other Tapus, etc.)
- For not further delaying the project (and also other projects they have in the pipeline) they have decided to look for a heavy weight partner in the financial world and being active in the real estate world
- This partner has been found and initial agreements were made with this German/Swish based partner (with activities/offices in a great deal of the European countries)
- This partner is going to be the lead partner (>50% interest in Euroholding) and investments to be put into the project are at the level of around 70 million Euro hence securing the realization of the rest of the project
- This partner also brings to the table expertise around managing these types of big projects and also external building expertise will be hired to monitor the progress of the project and the quality of the building as this was also a major concern at people (Alanya building quality was due to the speed not super great)
- This partner, the negotiation representatives of them, had promised an initial payment to Unifin/Euroholding so that 1st year rental obligations/return could be paid to the **bspam**ers of the property
- BUT the main board of directors of that company last minute blocked that money transfer as they put the demand on the table that first some of the (considerable) assets of Euroholding needed to be transferred/quaranteed to them before the wire could go out hence causing the delay and the rumours
- The final contract around this and all demands put on the table to protect the **bspam**ers interests (respecting all contracts, arrangements, etc..) have been negotiated in this last closing round
- Based on the information given and the SMS text message that I was allowed to read on Ronalds phone after the meeting and which came in literally a few hours before the meeting started (send by his Turkish partner involved in the last negotiations) the contract has now finally been signed
- Ronal is flying in today to Turkey to check whether all demands they have put in are met and then he is the last of the people (as shareholder of Euroholding) that needs to sign
- Based on this the money flow will start and the project will be relatively independent of the money blocked in all of those 3rd party notary or lawyers accounts
- ALSO they will then start paying the rental obligations to the **bspam**ers, expected to be done the latest before year end (probably earlier but Ronald wanted to play a bit safe on this)
If the contracts are signed by all parties today/tomorrow as to be expected then a press statement will be released also revealing the name of the new party involved. In case that due to very unforeseen circumstances the contract can not or will not be signed in the next days and will have a delay then Unifin/Euroholding is willing to give inside information (based on signing a non-disclosure) to a representative group of the **bspam**ers (and/or to Mondi as an option raised) so that they can declare that all of this is NOT freight air and NO bullshit story used to keep **bspam**ers quiet for a moment.
So the proof of the pudding is in the eating but all seems positive in the current circumstances.
Hope this brief summary gives you some more information.
> sarah Schreef:
> Al tientallen emails gestuurd en pogingen gedaan
> om telefonisch zinvolle informatie te krijgen
> zonder effect. Het schrijven op de website is
> Geheel maakt op mij de indruk van slecht bestuur
> en oneigenlijke aanwending van onze gelden.
> Vermoedelijk niet zo kwaadaardig als Golden Sun
> maar het persoonlijke resultaat is niet beter.
> Jan, ik probeer er in Thorn bij te zijn. Ik
> verwacht geen zinnige informatie op de bijeenkomst
> met Croquet en een gegroepeerde aktie lijkt mij
> het meest zinvol.
> Individueel wordt het lastig en duur door de
> constructie met Euro Holding in Turkije.
> Vriendelijke groeten,
> H Janzing
> > Beste eigenaren,
> > Mijn naam is Sarah Pattiasina en ik werk sinds
> > 2003 samen met Unifin Groep.
> > De afgelopen maanden heb ik veelvuldig
> > contact gehad met een groot aantal Orient
> > eigenaren. Bijna iedereen heeft de intentie om
> > project afgebouwd te zien. Graag wil ik hieraan
> > meewerken. Daarom heb ik in overleg met Ronald
> > Croque op zeer korte termijn een kleine
> > bijeenkomst georganiseerd. De eigenaren die ik
> > afgelopen maanden vaak heb gesproken heb ik
> > hiervoor uitgenodigd.
> > Inmiddels heb ik een lijst gemaakt met vragen
> > vaak door eigenaren gesteld worden. Deze vragen
> > zullen tijdens de bijeenkomst door Ronald
> > behandeld worden. Mocht ik uw vraag nog niet
> > hebben mailt u ze mij dan alstublieft toe zodat
> > uw vraag alsnog kan meenemen. Mijn voor de
> > bijeenkomst is om antwoorden te krijgen op uw
> > vragen. Een verslag van de bijeenkomst wordt
> > de overige eigenaren toegestuurd.
> > Vriendelijke groeten,
> > Sarah Pattiasina